We make buying your custom manufacturer certificate of origin forms about as easy as can be.
Being as we handle the secure blank forms, graphics, and printing all we really need from you is the following:
- Your information in form of your manufacturer license or SAE International confirmation of your WMI code.
- Your company information and logo if we are to imprint that. We can sell without your logo but need your company information to verify your business with our chain of custody. These are secure MCO forms which we cannot openly sell.
- Our standard certificate of origin is an 8.5 x 11″ sheet with a 8 x 7″ detached size certificate. We can provide an estimate for other configurations if necessary.
- Quantity of certificate paper you require. If you’re not sure, give us a range and we’ll provide an estimate for each.
- Do you require a color logo or is black fine? What color would you like if not black.
- Other options such as custom prints, holograms, and numbers are available upon request.
When your ready to order you can order from our online store or contact us to place the order for you.
- You can design and proof your MCO’s at our store or if you rather us do it for you then we can create the graphics and send you a PDF proof.
- If you sign in you can save your online proof to buy or make changes at a later date.
- When ready simply purchase with a credit card online or we can take your order over the phone.
Last stage is the actual production of your certificates.
- Finally, once you are happy with your proof we schedule in the MCO print run.
- Typical production time for orders under 5,000 is 3-5 days if custom but if you are just ordering blanks then we can typically ship the same day if the order is placed before noon Pacific.
- Depending on your company status you can either pay via CC, Check, or terms (on approved credit).
- Certificates will be shipped typically by UPS depending on quantity. Larger runs may ship via truck on pallet and special shipping conditions can be discussed.